Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A New Look and Some Bad News

As quick-viewers will see we have our own heading logo up now, and a better color scheme to match it. That's the good news!

I do have some bad news for those fans out there. Last night, around 9:23 P.M., my second hard drive containing my video-editing software stopped running properly. As a result, I can't do any movie releases until I buy a new Hard Drive and get back in business. However, children of the films, there is no need to panic. Absolutely no data was lost, and the first movie to be released is safe and sound. It is entitled "Sacrilicious: The Story of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in America Today" and will be released (read: posted) as soon as I can get the OS on that hard drive up and running.

Hooray for backing up data!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I thought someone died at first lol. Thank God we didn't lose anything. Way to back that thing up! Oh, and I like the logo. The little guy is cute.

~Kate the Fox

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like it. Yeah, it's pretty tragic...Lord knows how long it'll be for me to get a new hard drive at a decent price...